Callous peel pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapna

Reaction score
I'm sorry if there's a thread on this already but I'm after some info. I'm doing a new price list and I'm going to start doing callous peel. My question is how much do you all charge and how do you word it on leaflet, I'm really confused. Thanks in advance

Pretty much the wording is done for you with their own literature. As for price I charge £18 for heels or £20 including toes polished

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks, do you charge less if clients having it done with a pedicure?

There are several threads on here re Callus Peel which may help answer your questions. :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Ladies,

You may also wish to consider MAVEX Calluspeeling® which is now available in the UK. The below points differentiate it from other products on the market:

- 4 pads in each sachet as standard - so enough to treat both feet.
- Approved as a Medical Device Class 1 with proven results.
- Professional only product and not available online.
- Manufactured in Switzerland to the highest European quality control standards.
- The ingredients are organic.
- Not tested on animals.

If you would like more information and pricing, please email me on [email protected]

MAVEX Switzerland have a range of professional only treatments for feet, hands, and face. All information is on our website mavexsa.com

Kind regards,
Alison

Latest posts

Back