Callus on the small toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful_Beauty

Reaction score
I have had a lady today with solid hard skin on both her small toes, I was not able to get my file in the space and do not really want to use a fluid solution. Does any one have any ideas. Also due to the depth of the hard skin it is taking me ages to get it down.

I have had a lady today with solid hard skin on both her small toes, I was not able to get my file in the space and do not really want to use a fluid solution. Does any one have any ideas. Also due to the depth of the hard skin it is taking me ages to get it down.

I use a product called CALLUS PEEL its a patch that you apply to the callus..... good for tricky places, very good product and easy to do........:)

Blissful Beauty,
The location of the corn is not clear from your post but if it is between the toes then you should refer your client to a Chiropodist/Podiatrist. Removal of hard skin between the toes should never be attempted by chemical means as there is very little subdermal tissue in the area and hence the danger of ulceration.
Calluspeel, as far as I know, is only designed for use on heels and large areas. In addition, the file provided with the kit is rather too large to be used on small toes IMO.

Thank you ladies, it is not a corn just a area of hard skin on the small toe making it difficult to remove due to lack of space. I will look at the callus remove and see if it is available for smaller areas many thanx

Callus Peel is great stuff, unfortunately it comes in packets of 2 pads for the size of the heel.
I wish they could also do it in a tube & pads to cut to the size you want as it is often the case that you either have too much for one client or not enough for another but it works out very expensive if you are breaking open 2 packets for one client.

Latest posts

Back