Callus peel with a pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nats5125

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have done a few stand alone callus peel treatments but not with a pedicure.

What steps do I eliminate from a pedicure? Do I still need I soak the feet because presumably that's done for removing the hard skin? I cnd cuticle away so I guess no need for soaking at all?

Thanks x

Hi geeks
I have done a few stand alone callus peel treatments but not with a pedicure.

What steps do I eliminate from a pedicure? Do I still need I soak the feet because presumably that's done for removing the hard skin? I cnd cuticle away so I guess no need for soaking at all?

Thanks x

There is no hard and fast rule to your question. I make mine up as I go along. I don't use callous peel but the equivalent of (as personally I find it works better ) but I leave of the moisturiser, soak the feet afterwards, give more of a scrub and file, exfoliate and use a mask. My clients are clearly spoilt.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I callus peel first, and do dry cuticle work and shaping whilst waiting. Then I follow my usual routine. Soak and gentle exfoliate, mask, massage, etc. I also rasp during the exfoliation if I can feel any rough bits especially if client has only had heels callus peeled. Hope this helps :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I callus peel first, and do dry cuticle work and shaping whilst waiting. Then I follow my usual routine. Soak and gentle exfoliate, mask, massage, etc. I also rasp during the exfoliation if I can feel any rough bits especially if client has only had heels callus peeled. Hope this helps :)

Thanks, so do you do the whole callus peel treatment before soaking as in scrape and file? And then you soak and rasp and exfoliate before applying cream?
Just want to double check x

I do the whole peel treatment including scrape and file. I don't moisturize, just pop the feet into the spa afterwards. Exfoliate gently, extra file on bottom of foot if needed, remove from spa. If client is having regular polish I then massage and pop on some of the callus moisture cream on bottom of foot. If client is having gel polish, I polish first before the massage and cream. Hope that all makes sense :)

Everyone have a different technic. I put some cuticule remover cream on the cuticules and soak the feet for 5min in the hot water, and after I apply the callus remover and wrap it with Cling film , but leave the nails out from the wrap, you can do the nails first and the end you can take of the callus 😊

Can anyone plz suggest a good salon professional dry skin remover ? I have seen in salons they use through a very big container to fill in white bottles (nameless) ..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back