Can anyone help-hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've read through the forum everyone says to read about hair extensions. Can anyone help me on the latest best suppliers? Also what shampoo and conditioner has to be free from for extensions looking for good aftercare.... Please help I'm newly qualified xxx

Needing mega help xxx

Who did you train with surely they would be the best people to ask about aftercare products and do they not supply hair? What hair did you use when training?

Yh they did but I just want to find a variety of suppliers. And I just want to kno the best aftercare

There are lots of threads on the questions your asking x

I can't find them

It's a couple of threads below this one there are tons off suppliers in there as I went through it the other night writing them all down then doing a price check for them all took hours but was very interesting , I was going to get a sample from each but would of cost lots lol x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Who are you going with then Hun xx

Most technicians will tend to have maybe 2 main suppliers.

Once you find a couple that you are happy with it is probably best to stick with them - if you jump around from one supplier to the next because they may be 50p a pack cheaper, or for whatever reason it can make things hard work for you.

What is putting you off using the company you trained with?

Order samples and test for yourself. What one person likes another hates you only have to read the extension thread to see that. The only way of knowing what's best is to trial them yourself

Nothing is putting me off who I trained with they were fab :) bt as you said it's good to have a second supplier :)

And I don't know who to go for:) that's all any ideas??

The only way to know who to go with is to order lots of samples and test them out yourself x

Lol I don't really no any suppliers to do this. I've got samples of sjk and they seem ok xx

Totally agree x

Order samples and test for yourself. What one person likes another hates you only have to read the extension thread to see that. The only way of knowing what's best is to trial them yourself

Totally agree x

We're the only one I've seen is let's clear up the confusion and there wasn't tht many on there really

There is loads on that thread and that perhaps aren't on there will have been omitted for a reason. As they are not well thiught of enough.
Noone is going to give you a better list than that thread so grab a pen and paper and jot them all down

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

There is loads on there! You've got hair planet, studio58, great lengths, tasha jacks, lush us, celeb elite, balmain, hairxtensions. To name a few lol x

There are loads I wrote down at least 30 the other night

Latest posts

Back