Can anyone recommend a wax/paraffin wax heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10perfect10

Reaction score
Hello you lovely people
I am on the hunt for a system that can be used for waxing and parafin wax treatments for my mobile business. One that you can change the pot etc. If any of you know of any please tell me where i can find them to buy and or send me a link
Thanks everyone and happy easter to you all:Kissing:
Ruthyxxx

Hi
Try this link - there are several types here.

Hive of Beauty LTD

I use the above roller wax system for paraffin and depilatory work, really easy to work with and transport, am a mobile nail technician/beauty therapist

OMG that egg thingy loks so cool! i know this may sound dum because i am new to this....but how do u apply it ? i presume its a roller wax system,
Ruthy

There is a part to hold tubes of wax, which you use with applicators, then another bit that sits in like a normal pot with spatula, it says it's 3 in 1, can't figure out the third thing!!!

There is a part to hold tubes of wax, which you use with applicators, then another bit that sits in like a normal pot with spatula, it says it's 3 in 1, can't figure out the third thing!!!

3rd may fit..... mini coffee holder...cigarette holder.....pen holder.......mobile phone holder.... the list goes on and on and on...heehee

lol maybe it's a phone holder with hands free! For the very busy therapist!

lol maybe it's a phone holder with hands free! For the very busy therapist!
i DEFFO AGREE
EVERY THERAPIST SHOULD HAVE ONE!!
Ruthy xxx

Latest posts

Back