Can anyone recommend any ancilliary products for salon retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanella

Reaction score
Thanks to all you guys and all the support and advice you gave regarding my last little business proposition of starting the "spray tan van" around a local business park, so far it it hughely profitable. Now I want to set up a little stall/retail corner in the reception area of the salon but not for skincare products more accessories and pamper products such as bath bombs,salts and soaks. Do any of you have any suggestions or recommendations? Really appreciate once again all the advice that you gave last time.
THANK YOU

Sorry am not answering your question properly but am really interested in your 'spray tan van' I havent read your post about this. Can you explain?X

I had a few calls from some girls working at a local business park asking if it was possible to attend their office and spray tan a few of them. So i took it a step futher and contacted all the businesses in the area asking if their staff would be interested, the response was very positive so i put a post up on here about what would be the best products and why, everyone was extremely helpful with and generous with their advise, so I sent 3 girls off to get trained up and now 2 days a week they pack up the van and use space at a different company on the same park each day with a monthly rotation, we have agreements with 9 offices on the site. Probably spray about 8/10 people a day each at a cost of £15, the price is kept down because the company give the space free of charge as part of the staff incentive scheme

Sorry hun, no advice here either, but what a fantastic idea! I love it! If only doing nails was as quick and profitable, :green:!

Sarah. xx

I've recently gone into retailing.
I have a mix of aromatherapy and Edom mud products and some feng shui/crystals/jewellery.

I have not got some pre-blended essential oils and some foot products (deodorising spray, softening lotion, sloughing lotion), some oil burners, and am going to get some CDs and a few other bits.

I also have some moisturisers to complement the facials that I do.

hi look into virginvieathome.co.uk/reneecoombs
you will find numerous products available online, directselling and on a party plan basis. spa products try our crackling body fizz perfect for a cool down, or try our popular seasonal cosmetic range which is taken from the fashion trends, or our jewellery range for that something special piece. all competatively priced and also a fab recognizable brand. if you want any info email [email protected]

hi have you thought of virgin vie at home products check out my website
virginvieathome.co.uk/reneecoombs

isn't virginvie a party plan company?

Latest posts

Back