Can CND Shellac and BL Gel withstand cold temperatures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BitsyProspect

Reaction score
Does anyone know if sub zero temperatures would effect Shellac and BL Gel? I am mobile and on occasion I would prefer to leave my case in the car for a few hours. I'm not talking just chilly... I'm talking -25 degrees Celsius. Will the cold degrade the product? Has any testing been done? I don't wish to destroy my entire stock in order to find out... but I might put an unpopular colour outside overnight and then use it on myself.
I have left them out for a bit and always warmed them to body temperature before using but never risked -25.
Any experience with this?

I did my due diligence and searched for any related threads but could not find one that answered my question. I apologize if it has been addressed and would appreciate being re-directed!

Don't do it ! It will defiantly affect your products and they will be ruined !!

Keep them at room temp wherever possible :)

My order of cream puff and black pool came in the mail one day and it ended up in my post office box instead of the post office where it is nice and warm. It was over new years and it was cold! My black pool survived but the cream puff not so much. It has small bits in it from being frozen. :(

Latest posts

Back