Can hair extensions look natural?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Just popped over from beauty... So I'm trying to grow my hair and have been since October, it's currently just below shoulder length and I know if I'm patient for a few more months it should just shoot down, but I'm getting impatient! Whenever I see someone with hair extensions they always look tatty and bad quality hair, so you can tell they're fake... I know you get what you pay for so am willing to pay good money, but can you actually get hair extensions that look natural? And what method of applications looks the most natural? Thanks in advance! x

Look at the before and after thread on here. You'll soon know the answer!

Thanks! Can anyone post a link to the thread - I can't seem to find it? X

Scroll down on hair forum, about 10 posts down :) xx

Hi J33XSS,

You can surely get absolute natural hair extensions. You just need to have a little knowledge about extensions. There are many types of extensions in the market. Human hair extensions and Synthetic hair extensions are the two primary types of them. High quality human hair will give you the natural look if done by an expert. There are advanced technique available in the market such as clip-in or micro ring that becomes practically invisible after they attached to hair. Remy hair creates the fines quality. It is real hair created manually for extensions. Be choosy and get the best.

Latest posts

Back