Can I buy my man flowers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmoseley07

Reaction score
What is the alternative to a man buying his lady flowers?
My boyfriend buys me flowers every so often if he is in that soppy mood. I would love to surprise him at work one day like he does with me.
I know he would appreciate flowers, but what do you all think? I don't want to show him up in front of his mates!!
Have you ever bought a man flowers before??x

I bought my bf flowers when we first met. Tulips. He liked them a lot [emoji4]

My dad always used to buy carnations. He said they were for my mum, even though he knew she didn't like them.
They were his favourite flowers and he liked having them in the house.
Men like flowers too!

My old neighbour worked in a florist & sent flowers to her other halfs work place on his birthday.

Trouble was, he was a builder & as much as Im sure he liked them, he didnt half get the micky taken out of him from his colleagues for months afterwards

Maybe dont send them to his workplace? Xx

You also can't go wrong with food. Turn up with a box of doughnuts your boyfriend (and his work mates) will be happy all day x

Thanks for all your replies! Just want to show him that I appreciate him from time to time [emoji4] I want to try the pizza!x

I just ask my boyfriend as I was curious. He said no the equivalent to flowers for me is beer babe! A case of it! Did make me chuckle x

I baked for an ex. I would take the baked goods into his work having dolled myself up.

I just ask my boyfriend as I was curious. He said no the equivalent to flowers for me is beer babe! A case of it! Did make me chuckle x
Love it!! Hahaa x

I won't tell you what mine said [emoji23][emoji33] x

Latest posts

Back