Can I get Gigi's "Nailclass" in the U.S.?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jora

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,
Can I get Gigi's book in the US? How much is it with shipping ? Or is there a place in US I should buy it from. Creative(did not see it on website)

Thanks,
Holly

Hi there, I know you can buy it on here from the GeekMart. If you go into Shtuff, you can follow the links there. I am not sure about the shipping to U.S. but I am sure it might be worth a try. Failing that I am sure those more experienced on here will have a better idea. Good luck with finding the book as it is a great book to own.
Kimmie

Jora said:
Hey Geeks,
Can I get Gigi's book in the US? How much is it with shipping ? Or is there a place in US I should buy it from. Creative(did not see it on website)

Thanks,
Holly

We have sent loads of copies to geeks and students in the USA. Everyone Stateside has said that the whole package is very reasonable .. about 30usd including p&p.

If you purchase 'nailclass' here through the nailgeek site, you will also be contributing to the upkeep of the site by giving a small donation to the site, as part of the sale proceeds automatically go for this prpose. Cool thing to do!!

Go to shtuff ... then geekmart ... and it will guide you through the process which is very easy. x

Hope you like the book.

I have just purchased mine and it is really really easy - it will take you to paypal where you can pay in dollars with your visa/master card. You can also pick the price for shipping to the US. Good luck x

I think its brilliant a small amount goes towards the upkeep of the site - well done :green: x

What exactly is your nail class?

Michele...always wanting to learn more.

Here is the Press release for 'nailclass'.

There is not a nail artist of any level of experience who will not benefit from reading nailclass.
The unique series of tutorials in nailclass cover all the techniques never learned at schools or colleges,
that will help both the experienced and the inexperienced work more effectively, efficiently and beautifully
with their choice of product. Every subtle nuance of working the most successfully with a brush, or
abrasive to step-by-step product application guides is covered in the clear, easy-to understand no-
nonsense style, for which Gigi is renowned.
There is no other book like nailclass. It has been designed for ease of use by the technician to refer to
whilst working. The book is wire 'o' bound so that pages can be viewed at ease, without any risk of pages
falling back on themselves. Each page has an area in which the technician can write their own notes and
there are blank pages at the back in which to write further personal comments.
Gigi Rouse is known worldwide, but most particularly in the United Kingdom, as THE expert authority on
nails. As well as a brilliantly accomplished nail artist herself, Gigi has 20 years experience as a top industry
educator as well as a string of Champion nail artists who have benefited from her personal ‘one to one’
training geared to winning Competitions. Gigi is a highly respected international competition Judge as well
as a regular feature writer and consultant to several trade publications.
No nail artist/technician should be without a copy of nailclass as part of their personal reference library.

Latest posts

Back