Can I mix..... Odorless L&P - quick question guys :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsAqua

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently posted here asking about odorless L&P - got good advice and have been trialing OPI's Clarite. Have been going well with it, but I don't like the sheer pink! Compared to Brisa's lovely pinks, this colour seems, well...boring... I don't like the white either, it's not bright enough!!

I've done some research, without luck, regarding using Clarite's monomer with Absolute.... Can this be done??

I note you can use NSI Spa with their other powders (Clasic and ...can't remember, but it can be done).

Anyone help? please :green:

I had to use Clarite during nail school since that is what the state requires (in the US) but I would not recommend mixing it with their traditional powders. Odorless acrylics are a different ball-game compared to traditional L/P systems like Absolute. Absolute is taught to be used at a slightly wet ratio of 2:1 liquid to powder.. Clarite, being odorless, you have to use much much much less liquid to powder, because otherwise you will be working too wet, and system breakdown will occur very quickly.
I could be wrong, I would call your local OPI educator/distributor to double check.

Latest posts

Back