Can I take daughter to olympia without a ticket, Im a nail model?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leggyem

Reaction score
Hello Im a nail model on sunday at olympia, I was planning on taking my 16 year old daughter along but having just googled olympia (Ive never been before) looks like you need a ticket. Just wondered if anyone knows whether she will be ok to get in without one as she will be with me?
Thanks in advance.

Hello Im a nail model on sunday at olympia, I was planning on taking my 16 year old daughter along but having just googled olympia (Ive never been before) looks like you need a ticket. Just wondered if anyone knows whether she will be ok to get in without one as she will be with me?
Thanks in advance.

I think she would need a ticket hun.
Rhiannon x

Everyone needs a ticket although she may be able to queue up and get one on the day. I will warn you though, you will be in the competition area for a long time, (probably 3-4 hours) and she will not be allowed in that area, for sure.

It also may not be as fun as it looks as it is a trade show, and exhibitors are there for serious trade. She might actually be bored, seriously.

Latest posts

Back