Can someone please help with contracts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebeauty121

Reaction score
Help im renting out a Nail Bar and need a contract I can find anythink on google can someone either email me a template they use or a link please

Im also in the process of renting out my beauty room so also need a beauty room contract

please help

Jess x

You could try ebay or Tesco? :rolleyes:

Or, a really wacky thought, if you want to run a professional business then perhaps pay for some professional advice? :wink2:

Edit: Having re-read my post, it might initially appear unhelpful, but it's meant with the best intentions. If you have a search and read through some of the threads in BizGeek, where salon owners have lost out financially due to the breakdown in relations with their self employed staff, you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Last edited:
You'll also be better off having contracts drawn up for your specific situation. Many geeks on here have paid for legal contacts via solicitors so are not going to share them for nothing.

I, on the other hand am totally professional and have no contacts at all for my lessees! Oops.....

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You'll also be better off having contracts drawn up for your specific situation. Many geeks on here have paid for legal contacts via solicitors so are not going to share them for nothing.

I, on the other hand am totally professional and have no contacts at all for my lessees! Oops.....

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sat here laughing my head off Vic!!! x

Latest posts

Back