Can you check this - threading consultation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcross

Reaction score
Hi,

Ive been searching and searching but cannot find a threading consultation anywhere so have made my own.

Can you have a look and see what you think? Have I missed anything off?

Thanks
Grace

****sorry wont let me upload so copied and pasted it below. x

Threading Consultation

Name:................................................................. D.O.B:.........................................

Adress:....................................................................................................................................

Contact Number:.................................................

E-mail:.................................................................

Doctors:...................................................................................................................................

Skin Type:

Normal Oily Dry

Skin Condition:

Mature Sensitive Dehydrated

Have you ever had threading before?

Y / N

Do you have any recent scar tissue, cuts, bruises or other abrasions to area being treated?

Y / N

Do you have any skin disorders e.g eczema, psoriasis, ringworm

Y / N

Do you have hypersensitive or highly reactive skin

Y / N .......................................................................................................................................

Do you have any allergies

Y / N ........................................................................................................................................

Are you on any medication?

Y / N .......................................................................................................................................

Do you have any know medical conditions?

Y / N

Are you pregnant?

Y / N

I declare that the information given is true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to follow all aftercare instructions, I understand that faliure to do so at at my own risk. I give my consent to go ahead with the treatment.

Sign................................................................................................................................Date.................................................

Also, sorry forgot to add, i know it may seem a stupid question so please don't shoot me down, but what medications can affect the threading treatment? I don't remember being taught on my course.

Thanks
Grace x

Looks fine to me. I think I have one in my training manual if you send me your email in a PM will send you it

Oh thanks very much, I'll pm you now xxx

Hi beautytt have pm'd you. Does anyone else have any thoughts on my consultation form please appreciate any feedback. Thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back