Can you layer or mix Gelish Magneto colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pro-Beauty

Reaction score
I have drawn together, inseparable forces, iron princess & electric metal lover. Just getting bored of my Magneto colours and looking for ideas and suggestions please!

I only have Iron Princess and I like the colour without the magnet too. I'm going to try topping it with a glitter like June Bride to see how it looks.

I'd like to still have the pattern but just in different colours

This answer won't help you're layering question, but I bought some different nail magnets just to change up the pattern for something different.

One of my favourites is the heart magnet! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

This answer won't help you're layering question, but I bought some different nail magnets just to change up the pattern for something different.

Ooh didnt know they did a heart shape I have lines, waves and a star

Hi, is that a Gelish magnet or different brand?? Where did you get it from?! X

Pro beauty, I know you layer a lot and was wondering can you layer creamy opaque colours on top of each other? I've been trying loads of different ones and all my glitters layer really well but I can't manage to get some of the gorgeous colours you post xx (like the lilac that was Bella's vamp and sheek white)

Sorry it's off topic, couldn't find the old layering post on my silly phone!

Hi I have tried layering the magneto's but they don't seem to layer like the others. I brought Avon mags 99p each they work on the lacquer paints ok but not tried them on the gel polish yet.

I've used them as normal colours with Waterfield etc on top but not used the magnet if that makes sense...

Latest posts

Back