Canadian Social Group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Brunswick Geek here.

YES! Ottawa has IT! :green: VHunter you could order from Intercosmetics. They are a good company. Geez looking forward to getting back there and setting up.

GREAT! Good to know! Do they have a link?
The one place getting it here... OY... they never have anything. Drives me INSANE!

Hi ya,
I am Canadian (from Toronto to be exact) but I live in the UK for now. I would love to be in a Canadian Group just to keep with things.
Lol, Michelle

GREAT! Good to know! Do they have a link?
The one place getting it here... OY... they never have anything. Drives me INSANE!
www.intercosmetics.ca
you will be required to sign up and then they will send you a password after they check you are legit. And I believe they deliver. :wink2:

Hi ya,
I am Canadian (from Toronto to be exact) but I live in the UK for now. I would love to be in a Canadian Group just to keep with things.
Lol, Michelle
Of course you would be welcome, but we aren't a real group yet. :biggrin:

Yes some of the new colours are out. I bought 3 of them at cosmoprof and intercostmetics has most of them as well.

Heyyy another montrealer, cool:!:

Well hello there! :cool:

What are your favorite spots in Mtl so far (suppliers)?
I've found Lan Manicure on Jean Talon and Dragon Nails on St-Laurent... but that's about it. They both sell pretty much for the same prices, but I don't really like going there since they follow you everywhere in the store like you're about to steal everything :rolleyes:

I prefer buying on Transdesign, and sometimes, it cost me less than going at those stores!

www.intercosmetics.ca
you will be required to sign up and then they will send you a password after they check you are legit. And I believe they deliver. :wink2:

Thanks!

Well hello there! :cool:

What are your favorite spots in Mtl so far (suppliers)?
I've found Lan Manicure on Jean Talon and Dragon Nails on St-Laurent... but that's about it. They both sell pretty much for the same prices, but I don't really like going there since they follow you everywhere in the store like you're about to steal everything :rolleyes:

I prefer buying on Transdesign, and sometimes, it cost me less than going at those stores!

Ummm I buy "mostly" abroad (Transdesign & Nailite) because local suppliers are the PITS: in cost and in selection. Yup, even with shipping & paying customs, I save tonnes.
But, I usually stick to France Lecuyer (for my EZ Flow stuff only), though I'm not a fan. Looking for a better distributor.
Never heard of those two other places, guess they don't have sites? I trolled canada411 & googled montreal distributors like mad and never came across those two. I'll have to check them out.

Cosmo-Prof monthly sales sheet has Shellac on for $24.50 open stock. 12 Shellacs would be 290.40 plus the price of the base and a top. It certainly is an investment.

Never heard of those two other places, guess they don't have sites? I trolled canada411 & googled montreal distributors like mad and never came across those two. I'll have to check them out.

This is the one on St-Laurent :
Dragon Nail Supply

As for Lan Manicure, their website looks down
But I've been there last month :)

They sell... high price
It's better online (Transd.)

But it helps if you need something quick

Cosmo-Prof monthly sales sheet has Shellac on for $24.50 open stock. 12 Shellacs would be 290.40 plus the price of the base and a top. It certainly is an investment.

That's rather overpriced on open stock?
My local doesn't charge that and she's over-priced on everything.
I "thought" that things like brand L&P's and brand Gel's etc were price-controlled by the parent companies to keep things 'fair' across the board?

The other company, Intercosmetics, sells them for $19.95 that is a $4.55 difference. Plus they have the racks. So I know where I will be buying! And the lamp is under $200.:!:

My DH just asked why such a difference in price. CosmoPro is American owned, and huge. So I would think that it would be less expensive with them. I am driving through the states on my move to Ottawa and plan to stop off at one of their stores to see the difference in prices.

Latest posts

Back