Cancellations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exquisitebeauty

Reaction score
just wanted some advise really a couple of my regs been booking in for massage and waxing an then 45 mins maybe a bit longer rings up to see if they can move there app. to the following week same time etc so i re book them an then they either don't turn up and dont ring {rude} or ring an say they cant make the next 1 i want to invoice them because they've taken two slots up each and its after all my wage ive lost an clients who wanted thoses slots i don't want them thinking anything bad on my salon or bad mouthing me but why should i be out of pocket in the past ive sent clients invoices ie i sent 1 2wks ago for 45 pounds because the lady booked it weeks in advance an took up an 1hr an 45mins slot and i havent heard anything from her and im now lossing clients because of this i remember wen i first opened someone said to me take deposits but its a bit hard to take a deposit over the phone when booking them. im pulling my hair out as ive had to take a cut in my wages because bills need to be paid first before me help! :confused:

I really understand where your coming from, I'm self employed too.
What really helped me was by texting or calling all my ladies 48 prior, to confirm Thier appointment(s)
Emphasising that I need at least 48 hour notice for any alterations or cancellations. If they don't abide by this I have a 2 strokes, and no mrs nice guy.... Meaning if they keep cancelling and reArranging, when they really need an appointment and I have a choice between one client or another. The other will get the appointment. As I need clients that are reliable.
X

just wanted some advise really a couple of my regs been booking in for massage and waxing an then 45 mins maybe a bit longer rings up to see if they can move there app. to the following week same time etc so i re book them an then they either don't turn up and dont ring {rude} or ring an say they cant make the next 1 i want to invoice them because they've taken two slots up each and its after all my wage ive lost an clients who wanted thoses slots i don't want them thinking anything bad on my salon or bad mouthing me but why should i be out of pocket in the past ive sent clients invoices ie i sent 1 2wks ago for 45 pounds because the lady booked it weeks in advance an took up an 1hr an 45mins slot and i havent heard anything from her and im now lossing clients because of this i remember wen i first opened someone said to me take deposits but its a bit hard to take a deposit over the phone when booking them. im pulling my hair out as ive had to take a cut in my wages because bills need to be paid first before me help! :confused:
Hi there!
Go on biz geek and read the Cancellations thread, I'm fed up like you it does your nut eh! X😡

aww thanks girls just really does my nut in especially this time of year can be doing without it and thanks will check it out :Grope:

aww thanks girls just really does my nut in especially this time of year can be doing without it and thanks will check it out :Grope:

Yes I know how you feel! Read my reply( cancellations) I did earlier this week on the Biz Geek, I was really fed up 😔 It's hard work isn't it... X

Latest posts

Back