Caramel highlights advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
hi my friend has a base 6 coloured brown hair previous before is bleach then red crazy colour, she wants some caramel highlights would be ok to use a highlift tint so it will lift to at least a base 7 or 8 and would you think 12/1 would be good to reduce warmth but still leave a littlw bit of warmth? x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Do strand test,
As she got alot of regrowth?

nope , she has colour , colour doesnt lift colour ;-) x

nope , she has colour , colour doesnt lift colour ;-) x

highlift tint does i have seen it and great for lifting a shade or two without bleach x

highlift tint does i have seen it and great for lifting a shade or two without bleach x

I can lift 4 levels over colour x

Do strand test,

about half a inch or maybe less im rubbish at inchs etc its not a lot any way, so thats also what im thinking if im using highlift tint on lengths then what about roots? dont want root glow lol x

I can lift 4 levels over colour x

some times wella does just depends on hair and colours y

Do strand test,

and yes ill defo do a strand test but just want advice on which highlift to use as still want a bit of warmth but not to much x

Can't advise cols as don't work with wella, but def do stand test,

can get a few shades lift as long as she's not got masses of build up, once you've done stand test you can match up col for regrowth

Can't advise cols as don't work with wella, but def do stand test,

can get a few shades lift as long as she's not got masses of build up, once you've done stand test you can match up col for regrowth

no she does not ok great yea i was tjinking if doing that but thought god will be a right painto fish highlights out again to reapply roots never thought of using strand piece haha x

Latest posts

Back