Card machine for small businesses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaCampbell

Reaction score
Hi I currently have a world pay pdq machine but am thinking about getting izettle instead due to being cheaper has anyone got one of these and if so what are your thoughts ?
Thank you

I have izettle and haven't had any issues, it's a nice and easy setup and I can track my transactions in an app.

I have izettle and haven't had any issues, it's a nice and easy setup and I can track my transactions in an app.
Fab is there a monthly fee or do you own the machine?

I own the machine, I bought it when it was on offer. you literally just have your charges per transaction and that's it. The more transactions you process the percentage decreases. But the charge is much less than other pos systems I've come across.

I own the machine, I bought it when it was on offer. you literally just have your charges per transaction and that's it. The more transactions you process the percentage decreases. But the charge is much less than other pos systems I've come across.
Thank you i will do some research

You could have a look at smart trade or stripe, app based card payment runs on your phone, no monthly fees, you pay a percentage of each transaction and it takes 7 days to reach your bank account, but it is very simple and easy set up. Totally secure, great if you are a mobile tech.

You could have a look at smart trade or stripe, app based card payment runs on your phone, no monthly fees, you pay a percentage of each transaction and it takes 7 days to reach your bank account, but it is very simple and easy set up. Totally secure, great if you are a mobile tech.
Thank you i will have a look

Check out PayPal Here too, I love mine

I use paypal.me for non-cash transactions xx

Square do a rather nice looking POS stand (for iPad) and card reader setup. you can also link in a cash drawer and a receipt printer too... The pos stand is on offer at present. Its charges are the same as iZettle and PayPal. it also has the added benefit of being able to take card payments over the phone (for a slightly higher % fee).

Latest posts

Back