Card terminal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does both, I have a card reader connected to my phone but you can also do online payments. The app is great

I'm with card save. I was with Barclays who are very over priced imo

:)

Can you use sumup over a 3G connection if there is no wifi?

Can you use sumup over a 3G connection if there is no wifi?

Yes I pretty much only ever use it on 3G, unless my client lives in an area of bad network then I just ask to connect to their wifi

Amazing thanks everyone! Have opted for Sum up, 1.95% & like ye fact I can do it through my phone and don't need to have a card reader (although I will probably get one)

What are people's opinions on Reward it for their loyalty scheme? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Amazing thanks everyone! Have opted for Sum up, 1.95% & like ye fact I can do it through my phone and don't need to have a card reader (although I will probably get one)

What are people's opinions on Reward it for their loyalty scheme? X

Not sure anyone else on here uses it as I asked lots of questions but I absolutely love it and so do my clients.

The only thing I don't have is the online subscription to do mail shots etc as I found it quite expensive and didn't want a monthly bill. However you don't have to take this option & I just have my own database on my Mac.

Just signing up for sumup...u have to send them scanned documents of Bill and passport is this right???

Yeah you have to prove your identity

With worldpay zinc doesn't the money take up to 5 days to be in your bank?! Is this standard for all?

WorldPay zinc takes 3 days for money to hit your account.

I've just ordered the paypal card reader :)

Latest posts

Back