Caribbean or Maldives?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drive By Beauty

Reaction score
Which one is best?

Can only comment on the Maldives as that's where we had our honeymoon last year. It was heaven on earth. Very relaxing and luxurious. Literally like a dessert island. Amazing food, best I've ever had. Very romantic. We had a water villa with jacuzzi

We stopped in mexico for our honeymoon in september WOW what an amazing experience :green:

I went to the maldives for my honeymoon (sun island) was amazing had a water bungalow, was heaven

We got married in Jamaica 7 weeks ago, it was amazing. We stayed at a Sandals resort & I cannot fault the food, rooms, service or anything. Amazing xx

I Have been to Mexico in the riveria maya area once (last year) but going again next month and Maldives twice. Totally diferent experiences and loved both. we really can't say what is best for you but perhaps if you tell people what is it you are looking for then can offer their experiences so you can make a more informed choice.
Happy holidays

Latest posts

Back