Carita Pro-Lift Firming Facial Electrical Therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just read an article in yesterdays daily mail (Saturday 7th) that says this "Carita Pro-Lift Firming Facial Electrical Therapy" is Amanda Holdens new alternative (to botox) beauty regime. She had the facial done at Champneys luxury spa resort in Hertfordshire, takes 85 mins & costs £120. The results are suppose to be amazing! "it can deliver astounding results which last for several weeks".

Does anyone do this facial, had it done, know anything about it?

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Thats-shocking-new-look-Amanda-TV-judge-goes-electric-stay-young.html
x:hug:x

Last edited:
I've not tried the machine but I have seen & tried the Carita products as they're distributed by the same company as Decleor in the UK and the training is at the same place! My rep has tried getting me to take on Carita a few times but I'm not sure I could get the clientelle for it as it's quite a bit more than Decleor & I'm not sure my salon is plush enough to draw that level of client!! One day though....!!!

oh my gosh! I LOVE CARITA! the products are gorjus and the treatments really are amazing! they use them at the spa i used to work in. i use a lot of the lagoon range now. its the only thing that completely gets rid of my dry skin! amazing! it is expensive though. the perfect gold cream which is for mature skin is £200+ but it really is worth every penny. i am going to stop waffling now, i think you get the picture! definatly my favourite skincare range though. oh and the lift facial is fab. the therapist shows you after she has done one side of you face so you can see the difference. they used to do a body lift too, where they could lift your bum cheeks! that was fab too :)

Thanks for the replies, I guessed it would be expensive but £200 for a cream! :eek:
Out of interest I might try & find my nearest Decleor rep to see how much a set up cost & machiene would cost, but like you Martin I dont think I could get the clientelle either. x:hug:x

Amanda Holden was on twitter very cross that the therapist reported what she had done, and said she didn't look any younger!!

Amanda Holden was on twitter very cross that the therapist reported what she had done, and said she didn't look any younger!!

Interesting! I have noticed there are a number of therapists who seem quite happy to regularly breach confidentiality when it's a "celebrity". A lot of them seem to do it to other therapists to boast about who they've treated - I always think they're probably insecure in their own abilities & feel the need to bolster their reputation by the fact they've treated a "celebrity/celebrities", which is rather sad really!

I personally feel this kind of behaviour is incredibly unprofessional, and I certainly would never discolse this kind of information, whether the client was known or not, they still have the same rights to some level of privacy.

Onto the subject of Carita & the lifting facial, as I have the CACI I see no point in me offering the Carita lifting facial as well. I plan to stick to Decleor & CACI!

Wow, that is shocking!
Just goes to prove you shouldnt believe everything you read even if it was in The Mail.:o