Carlton Institute, Windsor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELGODBER

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I've recently done my NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy with the Carlton Institute. I completed me portfolio about 7 weeks and received the feedback today saying that they are having to send the folder back with a 3 page list of errors they have found some of which are as minor as 'the face mask on your photo graphic evidence was not close enough to the hair line' also I have been accused of signing the client consultation sheets myself. I was wondering whether the carlton institute was this picky with anyone else? And if there was any other advise about my portfolio or when I go for my assessment day (which I am VERY nervous about). I just feel like this has been a massive kick in the teeth after taking over 16 months to complete this.

Thank you do much for reading this any comments would be appreciated!

Emma xx

Hold in there and stride forward to make sure that you are going to get through the course. If you are not happy with the comments made. You need to speak to them. When is your assessment?

You could look at it another way - it's good that they're picky! You wouldn't want them just passing anyone (like a lot of places unfortunately do) and if/when you do pass you know it's because you have earned it :)

I have trained at Windsor and Exeter, I did my nvq's at Exeter and had no comments at all from my portfolio - I wasn't that impressed with the Windsor branch and re-did my facial diploma at Exeter which was much better. It maybe worth asking for a second opinion with another tutor.

Good luck xxx

Latest posts

Back