Cat owners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gow is he finding the acupuncture? On a side note they must look funny having that done!

I wish my buba used the shower, it would be a hell of a lot easier to clean. Doing what the vet suggested a putting food bowls down where she is puddling but i dont think that is working just yet.

Ok so another update. Apricot is back to puddling in her litter tray like a very good little buba. Have pinned the curtains up so no way for her to puddle on them so she went straight back to her tray.

Also she seems a lot happeir in herself, cane home from work the other day to find she pulled all her toys out the box and really wanting to play so went spent a good hour with mouseies and fishing rod haha.

That's such good news [emoji175][emoji175]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460898128.916918.jpg
my boy finished his medication a few days ago and as you can see looks quite content so hopefully he won't need the acupuncture. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Ooooooo! She's stunning! I'd look like a disco ball lol

Guys I need your help.

I've just come home and my mum let magic out for 5 minutes and when i got back he looks really scared and he's outside sniffing around everywhere, he looks super spooked and won't come near any of us.

We were all stood (waiting for my sister to come and get picked up) and he was literally going everywhere is the front garden moving really close to the floor and just sniffing, i picked him up and he jumped straight back down usually he loves being held I'm really worried and now he won't come back inside[emoji22]

Guys I need your help.

I've just come home and my mum let magic out for 5 minutes and when i got back he looks really scared and he's outside sniffing around everywhere, he looks super spooked and won't come near any of us.

We were all stood (waiting for my sister to come and get picked up) and he was literally going everywhere is the front garden moving really close to the floor and just sniffing, i picked him up and he jumped straight back down usually he loves being held I'm really worried and now he won't come back inside[emoji22]
It sounds like he might have the scent of something new, either making him territorial or just interested?
Does he usually go out and go far?

It sounds like he might have the scent of something new, either making him territorial or just interested?
Does he usually go out and go far?

Yeah he goes out everyday but this is just really odd he's sitting outside the house now and just ignoring me every time I open the door to see if he wants to come i.

Yeah he goes out everyday but this is just really odd he's sitting outside the house now and just ignoring me every time I open the door to see if he wants to come i.
My male cat does that if I've upset him by going away overnight. He goes in the huff
How about a few treats to tempt him in? Mine would do anything for a dreamie or temptation!

My male cat does that if I've upset him by going away overnight. He goes in the huff
How about a few treats to tempt him in? Mine would do anything for a dreamie or temptation!

He's gone now, I guess i'll just have to wait till morning[emoji22]

Its horrible when he stays out all night feel like theres a cat sized hole in my bedroom.

He's gone now, I guess i'll just have to wait till morning[emoji22]

Its horrible when he stays out all night feel like theres a cat sized hole in my bedroom.
I worry when my make cat goes out at night. I had 3 siblings and the other male got knocked down when he was a year old. We were devastated. It changed the dynamics of the cat relationship thing too.

Does he gave a cat flap so he can come back in? I know it's not easy but I wouldn't worry too much. I get so stressed about mine but they are so intelligent and independent they just do their own thing while I lie awake and worry

My female always stays with my son when he is here but every other weekend she comes to the bottom of my bed.
My male cat is magnificent and the boss of everyone lol. Never known a cat like him. I sleep little bit he doesn't help, if he wants attention he kisses and grinds his head, paws me until I wake.

I worry when my make cat goes out at night. I had 3 siblings and the other male got knocked down when he was a year old. We were devastated. It changed the dynamics of the cat relationship thing too.

Does he gave a cat flap so he can come back in? I know it's not easy but I wouldn't worry too much. I get so stressed about mine but they are so intelligent and independent they just do their own thing while I lie awake and worry

My female always stays with my son when he is here but every other weekend she comes to the bottom of my bed.
My male cat is magnificent and the boss of everyone lol. Never known a cat like him. I sleep little bit he doesn't help, if he wants attention he kisses and grinds his head, paws me until I wake.

No way mine had a road accident when he was about one too!

No we haven't got a cat flap[emoji22].

He used to stay out all the time a few years ago when it got warmer!

Update: he's back in and chirpy as ever!

Maybe he just needed a break from my mother.

No way mine had a road accident when he was about one too!

No we haven't got a cat flap[emoji22].

He used to stay out all the time a few years ago when it got warmer!
You need a flap so he can cuddle when he wants to and leave you gifts [emoji4]

You need a flap so he can cuddle when he wants to and leave you gifts [emoji4]

I love him leaving gifts!

"Here's a dead bird because you can't hunt for ****"

Latest posts

Back