Caviar nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwasdall

Reaction score
Haven't seen any threads in caviar nails and was wondering if anyone currently offers it? Any suggestions?
Thanks

I've just bought some and tried it out and personally i think it looks horrible! Everyone i've asked has said they hate it and wouldn't have it x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

We do, we have the salon version and retail version. Retail version sells really well ( stocking fillers etc) but we have had maybe 3 or 4 people have it in the 3 months weve offered it. Look fab but only guarenteed for 48hrs! HTH xx

Only guaranteed for 48hrs? Thanks

I'm designing some wedding nails for a client.

I don't want to cover whole nail with caviar beads, only want to place it in parts of the design, how do I do this, as they are tiny.

I'm designing some wedding nails for a client.

I don't want to cover whole nail with caviar beads, only want to place it in parts of the design, how do I do this, as they are tiny.

Pick them up with a cocktail stick, just need a steady hand and patience. They're not difficult.

Attachments

• 20130118_152704.jpg
    20130118_152704.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 201
I have just bought some and excited to use them. If you google it and on images I love love love the lime green, yellow and black ones so hoping to attempt to create those. It's good cos you can do it with Shellac or regular polish so that will be interesting. Although I do think they can actually look very cheap and tacky of not done properly so I guess il see how they end up lol I think it's one of those things that will only really suit a certain nail shape, a certain hand. Like mine are fat fingers so I don't think it would suit me so well.
Good luck to me lol

x

Thanks for the replies! 😃

Do they actually stick to the nail, or are they prone to coming off?

In my designs they are placed around the nail, not a full caviar bead nail.

Also any know if there is any strips of caviar beads available?

Thanks for the replies! 😃

Do they actually stick to the nail, or are they prone to coming off?

In my designs they are placed around the nail, not a full caviar bead nail.

Also any know if there is any strips of caviar beads available?

I think it would depend. I would imagine if you do them with gel/shellac (I know you can do it with shellac but not sure if you can with gel but I imagine it would be no problem) or if regular polish. Obviously using shellac with it you have the added extra protection from the top coat in terms of it been set hard onto the nail like it does with the rockstar. If the beads aren't too big like pellets as some beads are larger than others. I see no reason as to why they would come off if applied properly and have sufficient coverage and not to have any top coat on the skin surrounding your nail so that you have no snags to catch all should be ok. But with regular polish I wouldn't imagine it lasting to long and it doesn't have that protection.

And I'm unsure about the strips maybe of you google it? I haven't sen anything though xx

Thank you for your advice!

I found the strings on eBay 😃

Latest posts

Back