Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me the whole time to try and figure it out because she kept talking about being married! I wondered was she married to a woman or if she's a drag queen or a very good transgender!

No she is just a knob!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Although parez would be an absolute nightmare to live with he has made the show what it has been! It's the parez show lol! X

Lol, I used to really like Michelle but iv gone off her a bit recently, I don't think she's as direct as she likes to think she is
X.

Lol, I used to really like Michelle but iv gone off her a bit recently, I don't think she's as direct as she likes to think she is
X.

No, she hides behind Katie Hopkins :mad:

I just noticed... you guys have smoking in your big brother. we would never be allowed that.

So parez is gone and Katie Hopkins got booooo! Good. I think it could of been the ADHD remark that did it. One of my pet hates is amateur politicians and doctors that seem to be the in thing at the moment. She's been both with the remark on Harvey's care in the taxi and the "I don't believe in ADHA" thing. Twice now said stuff aimed at Katie price about Harvey. Soon she will be saying he's not disabled and should get himself a job I expect! X

soon she will be saying he's not disabled and should get himself a job i expect! X

😂😂😂, with Katie and the whole ADHD thing, there are some opinions that are best kept to yourself. This is definitely one of them imo because she's not doing herself any favours with that one, specially so close to the final
X.

An uneducated option at that lol. She then said that Katie price wasn't worth the fee. Hello your not paying anyway silly cow! I actually can't stand Katie Hopkins!!!

Love the way Michelle pronounces "Cheggurrrrrrrz" :lol:

Katie Hopkins has ruined it on herself in the last week or two and targeting Keith & Katie P has defo not done her favours!

Kinda raging Perez went if I'm honest and I also loved Kav! Would like Callum or Keith to win.

Katie Hopkins has ruined it on herself in the last week or two and targeting Keith & Katie P has defo not done her favours!

Kinda raging Perez went if I'm honest and I also loved Kav! Would like Callum or Keith to win.

If Katie Hopkins wins I'm leaving the country!!!

...oh wait, I am anyway! hahah x

I bet she does win ya kno Jamie, her and Callum last 2 I think
X.

I bet she does win ya kno Jamie, her and Callum last 2 I think
X.

I never thought I'd want Katie price to win! Haha x

I wish neither were in the final!

So disappointed. Chegwin should have won this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm rooting for Hopkins now
X.

So so soooo glad kp didn't win. Now Kp can go back to its true meaning of koleston perfect! hahahaha

How can she say, I wouldn't let him pick on people! please! Is she that oblivious to her own behaviour?

So so soooo glad kp didn't win. Now Kp can go back to its true meaning of koleston perfect! hahahaha

How can she say, I wouldn't let him pick on people! please! Is she that oblivious to her own behaviour?

Wait. Didn't KP win though?

Wait. Didn't KP win though?

Yeah I think Jamie meant thank god KH didn't win lol, he's not a fan haha.

Can't believe Pricey won tho out of the lot of them, i barely noticed she was there throughout the whole thing.

Apart from when she was discussing her sex life and ex's of course ha

X.

Not that I wanted KP to win particularly, but KH so thought she had winning CBB in the bag, it was a pleasure to see the disappointment on her face :lol:

Cheggers was robbed by the way, he definitely deserved to win :irked:

I think pricey is a dirty old tramp(a very rich one mind) I hate everything she stands for,the common whorish way she dresses....I am 100%%%%% Hopkins!all the way,so pissed off she didn't win!

Latest posts

Back