Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallysally

Reaction score
So what do you all think then of the house mates???

Love big brother! The celeb ones the best not sure what I think of any of them yet. Can't wait to watch them all start having big rows! X

Yeah I agree celebs are so much better...can't wait to see katie Hopkins let rip!!!

I LOVE Katie Hopkins I will probably have to watch BB on catch up as my partner hates it

I know I actually think she is rather funny the things she comes out with.....I do think though she may have a weak spot underneath it all.....some kind of secret sadness that has caused her to go on the attack...either that or she is just plain hard!!...can't wait to find out...I want alexander to belt out some greatest hits!!!! X

I know I actually think she is rather funny the things she comes out with.....I do think though she may have a weak spot underneath it all.....some kind of secret sadness that has caused her to go on the attack...either that or she is just plain hard!!...can't wait to find out...I want alexander to belt out some greatest hits!!!! X

I watched her on her get fat programme and she said (first time ever) that she is actually epileptic, and that actually being a runner ( she said she runs daily) and being so abrupt is part of her way of dealing with it I guess . Made a lot of sense as to why she's like she is. Hated her at first but wierdly think she's alright after that now! X

I am watching catch up of the 1st episode and I just can't get over chloes face l. botox already!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I watched her on her get fat programme and she said (first time ever) that she is actually epileptic, and that actually being a runner ( she said she runs daily) and being so abrupt is part of her way of dealing with it I guess . Made a lot of sense as to why she's like she is. Hated her at first but wierdly think she's alright after that now! X

Charlotte I watched it too!!! I saw a tiny vulnerability in her,I agree I think she saw her epilepsy as a massive flaw so felt better loudly pointing out other peoples flaws!! Have been out for dinner so just settling down to watch it on 5 plus 1 xxx

Calum and Cami gonna get together. He's obviously her type as she got with kirk who has a very similar look! X

Ahhh it's going to nuts tonight! So excited in on a Saturday watching it with my dog lol x

It defo guna be a episode to remember I think

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahhh it's going to nuts tonight! So excited in on a Saturday watching it with my dog lol x

I was very excited too sarah....katie seems rather tame compared to the others....can't wait for the explosion x

Well that didn't fail to disappoint. These people are not in the category of what would be considered "normal" are they! However, I'm liking the lady with the curly hair that won celebrity master chef and the American lady called Michelle who wears all the make up so far x

I do actually think they are nuts!! Want ken to stay though he is rather amusing

Love it, the whole chloe an jeremy thing was bit over reacted i think! What was she thinkin walking around naked with a robe? E shouldnt have done wa e did! Cami felt calums bum twice n that wasnt seen as inapropriate! Plus ken makes comments about theyre bums yet im sure otga men make comments while lookin at them half naked in a newspaper! Dont like chloe or cami they think they are somfin speacial lol x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love it, the whole chloe an jeremy thing was bit over reacted i think! What was she thinkin walking around naked with a robe? E shouldnt have done wa e did! Cami felt calums bum twice n that wasnt seen as inapropriate! Plus ken makes comments about theyre bums yet im sure otga men make comments while lookin at them half naked in a newspaper! Dont like chloe or cami they think they are somfin speacial lol x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah but making comments and removing someone's clothes are completely different things!

I don't think Chloe over reacted, hopefully you will never be in a position where you feel sexually threatened but if you do, you will realise just how scary it is x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I was very excited too sarah....katie seems rather tame compared to the others....can't wait for the explosion x

I think Katie is the most sane housemate!

Yeah but making comments and removing someone's clothes are completely different things!

I don't think Chloe over reacted, hopefully you will never be in a position where you feel sexually threatened but if you do, you will realise just how scary it is x

Completely agree.

I don't think for one minute he was being malicious about it but I answer the door in my dressing gown sometimes to the boiler guy, decorator etc etc, I wouldn't for one minute think it was appropriate to pull it open, no matter how tempting it may be.

There's no excuse whatsoever apart from that he was drunk but from Chloe's point of view she felt violated and she had every right to react the way she did.

Will be interesting to see how the house changes without Ken, hope Perez goes soon, I'm really not a fan!!

Quite like Keith, surprisingly warming to Katie and love Callum 😍

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Completely agree.

I don't think for one minute he was being malicious about it but I answer the door in my dressing gown sometimes to the boiler guy, decorator etc etc, I wouldn't for one minute think it was appropriate to pull it open, no matter how tempting it may be.

There's no excuse whatsoever apart from that he was drunk but from Chloe's point of view she felt violated and she had every right to react the way she did.

Will be interesting to see how the house changes without Ken, hope Perez goes soon, I'm really not a fan!!

Quite like Keith, surprisingly warming to Katie and love Callum 😍

Perez takes drama queen to the next level, it's like he forgot to put on his drag!

And callum has totally lost his looks! I like Michelle, but I loved her on drag race, and I have a lot of respect for Chloe for the way she dealt with the issue. She didn't accuse him of anything he didn't do or make him out to be evil, just said he made a mistake which made her u comfortable, and she said it was a shame because she actually liked him x

Perez takes drama queen to the next level, it's like he forgot to put on his drag!

And callum has totally lost his looks! I like Michelle, but I loved her on drag race, and I have a lot of respect for Chloe for the way she dealt with the issue. She didn't accuse him of anything he didn't do or make him out to be evil, just said he made a mistake which made her u comfortable, and she said it was a shame because she actually liked him x

Ohh no, Callum is divine 😍😍

Latest posts

Back