"Celebrity" hair extension brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rightsaidfred

Reaction score
Im noticing more and more "celebrity" owned hair extension suppliers (i wont mention names). I'll admit, i have fallen for their great marketing/advertising and have bought hair to trial on some of my many ginea pigs over the past year or so. Is anyone else becoming increasingly frustrated at how they advertise the best AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grade hair, charge a fair amount and then after say 3-6 months, the hair is pretty bad.......because its basically Chinese or Indian hair! Ive had this once again with the latest "celeb" owned hair extension supplier and have fallen fowl to more dry, matted and very knotty hair where my customer is demanding a refund or new hair.

I can't help but think sticking to the suppliers who are less in your face and "celebrity" endorsed have the better hair.

Why won't you name them?

In the past I've done so and I was warned so i tend not to state the names however, you just need to Google the most recent "reality star" extension brands to have an idea of whom i talking about.

This whole grading system is a load of rubbish too!! There is no official grading system for human hair they just make it all up!! [emoji51]

Completely agree, i was merely being sarcastic with my AAAAAAAAAAAAAA (to infinity and beyond). Bottom line, if the hair is worth its weight then it'll be good hair. It makes me laugh these celebs suppliers and any suppliers for that matter selling their hair as "the most amazing 8A or 10A hair". Tell me exactly the difference between 8A and 10A hair then? Tell me the life span of 8A to 10A. Tell me the level of processing of 8A to 10A. Its b u l l * * * *

Latest posts

Back