Celebrity Workout DVDs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love love love Davina's dvd's, got them all except the latest one and I'm going to have to replace my two favourites because I've worn them out! I like it that she's consistent, not putting on weight and losing it again just to put out a dvd. I also got Miranda Hart's Maracattack for Christmas (joke from my mother lol) and while it's not intense enough for me it was good fun and would be ideal for a beginner.

I think you just have to find what you enjoy, whether it's walking, swimming or trampolining, if you like it you're more likely to stick to it!

I love love love Davina's dvd's, got them all except the latest one and I'm going to have to replace my two favourites because I've worn them out! I like it that she's consistent, not putting on weight and losing it again just to put out a dvd. I also got Miranda Hart's Maracattack for Christmas (joke from my mother lol) and while it's not intense enough for me it was good fun and would be ideal for a beginner.

I think you just have to find what you enjoy, whether it's walking, swimming or trampolining, if you like it you're more likely to stick to it!

I have Davina's new one, 'Fit in 15' and although I've only done the aerobic session so far, I think I might be liking it a little more than last year's 'Intense.' I didn't find it quite so shattering and you're not waiting around for a couple of minutes inbetween the HIIT sections.

Yes, she clearly doesn't stuff her face in the aftermath of her yearly dvds and then race to get it off again in time for her new releases! :lol:

I have just ordered it Deena! Plus the 30 Day Shred! I'm going to hurt :eek::lol:

Just wanted to say, please don't worry about that.... Just remember, no one at the gym is concerned with your workout, they're just trying to get through theirs.

I was embarrassed for years to run at the gym, because I was doing couch to 5k and it was intervals where I was only running for a minute at a time at first. One day I just decided to do it and i now realise no one gives a crap how little i am running, they are just in their own zone.

Aw, thank you! That's good advice. I do worry what people think a bit too much sometimes. Will do my Phoebe from Friends running with arms flapping like I just don't care :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back