Celebrity Workout DVDs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adventuregirl

Reaction score
Hello

I've just started Vicky Pattison from Geordie Shore's DVD and wondered if anyone else was giving it a go or any other celeb DVD for that matter?

Did you have any success before or do you think they're a fad?

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got my mam Miranda Hart's Maracattack for Xmas and it's really funny. Not sure how effective it'll be but my mam said she's never enjoyed a work out before :)

Hi I have two work out DVDs which are two of the professional female dancers off strictly come dancing I have enjoyed doing those as I enjoy dancing I used to tap dance many moons ago......

The only one I'd really recommend is Davina McCall. She brings a new one out every year and consistently maintains her figure, unlike most of the others.

Hello

I've just started Vicky Pattison from Geordie Shore's DVD and wondered if anyone else was giving it a go or any other celeb DVD for that matter?

Did you have any success before or do you think they're a fad?

X

What do you think of Vicky's DVD? It's been in mags for been the best seller so would be good to hear what you think?

I recommend the Jennifer Ellison one I lost 3 stone with it, its hard but you can work yourself upto it and you really feel yourself getting fitter week by week its brill! X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

What do you think of Vicky's DVD? It's been in mags for been the best seller so would be good to hear what you think?

I really enjoy it. I'm a beginner and it's only 10 minutes a day. You build up gradually so you feel yourself getting fitter and doing the harder versions of the exercises.

Plus with it being 10 minutes it's doable and I can't make the excuse about no time etc so I've been sticking to it.

Still a long way to go for me though :)

I recommend the Jennifer Ellison one I lost 3 stone with it, its hard but you can work yourself upto it and you really feel yourself getting fitter week by week its brill! X

Wow. That's amazing. Well done. Did you diet alongside? X

I really enjoy it. I'm a beginner and it's only 10 minutes a day. You build up gradually so you feel yourself getting fitter and doing the harder versions of the exercises.

Plus with it being 10 minutes it's doable and I can't make the excuse about no time etc so I've been sticking to it.

Still a long way to go for me though :)

Least you been pro active about it ! Well done! I've got a stack of exercise DVDs and I just never can be bothered when I get home so I much prefer the gym... Which I'm regretting spending soo long there yesterday as I can't walk today!! Ha

Least you been pro active about it ! Well done! I've got a stack of exercise DVDs and I just never can be bothered when I get home so I much prefer the gym... Which I'm regretting spending soo long there yesterday as I can't walk today!! Ha

Aw thank you :) I've roped my other half into doing it with me so if one can't be bothered hopefully the other can and will encourage us to keep going.

That's good going to the gym! I think I am going to join once I get a little bit fitter so I don't embarrass myself lol x

Wow. That's amazing. Well done. Did you diet alongside? X

Thankyou its a brill dvd I didnt diet as such I just watched what I was eating and cut out all white carbs :) x

I absolutely love the 30 day shred, google the before and after, such good results!
It's 20% exercise and 80% in the kitchen though! That's what they say anyway.
I'm using my fitness pal app and have already lost 6lb in 10 days x

Aw thank you :) I've roped my other half into doing it with me so if one can't be bothered hopefully the other can and will encourage us to keep going.

That's good going to the gym! I think I am going to join once I get a little bit fitter so I don't embarrass myself lol x

Don't worry I've been going to the gym for ages and still manage to embarrass myself!!!! I was rolling around on the floor like an idiot doing lunges on the TRX I looked like a beached whale! .... But at least I went even if I did look stupid! Lol

The Davina 15 minute work out is great!

Only been doing it a week but it's so easy to find 15 mins, you can't not do it!

Don't worry I've been going to the gym for ages and still manage to embarrass myself!!!! I was rolling around on the floor like an idiot doing lunges on the TRX I looked like a beached whale! .... But at least I went even if I did look stupid! Lol

Oh no, this is me! I have absolutely no finesse so I totally sympathise! Went to Zumba before and would be going to the right when everyone else was going left. X

The Davina 15 minute work out is great!

Only been doing it a week but it's so easy to find 15 mins, you can't not do it!

Really fancy the Davina one too and agree 15 minutes is nothing. Will see how I fare with Vicky Pattison. Aching a bit already after 4 days (did a week before that of boxercise and Thai Chi on the X Box so it's cumulative but it's no pain no gain :D

30 day shred is a great workout with definite results! For those of you who don't know about it, it has 3 levels ranging from easier to more difficult. Depending on how you are feeling, you can choose which level to do. Makes a huge difference around the mid section! !

30 day shred is a great workout with definite results! For those of you who don't know about it, it has 3 levels ranging from easier to more difficult. Depending on how you are feeling, you can choose which level to do. Makes a huge difference around the mid section! !

I was so close to buying it as I saw it in Superdrug but going to stick with what I'm doing in the hope I actually stick with it and don't quit!

Have heard it's brutal but great results so may have to psych myself up for that :)

Just wanted to say, please don't worry about that.... Just remember, no one at the gym is concerned with your workout, they're just trying to get through theirs.

I was embarrassed for years to run at the gym, because I was doing couch to 5k and it was intervals where I was only running for a minute at a time at first. One day I just decided to do it and i now realise no one gives a crap how little i am running, they are just in their own zone.

Another one I'd recommend is American Leslie Sansone, although you can only get a limited amount of her workouts online in regions we can play in the UK. Santa treated me to a multi region player this Christmas because he knew how much I wanted more choice.

Anyway, for those of us who don't always want high impact or have to be a little more careful, she's a gift. She is endlessly cheerful and chatters away the whole time, but she gets the job done without attempting to launch her audience into orbit/bust their knees or generally do them a mischief! :wink2:

I can still work up a real sweat during these sessions without grovelling round on the floor or looking like a poor excuse for a contortionist! So, for a home grown workout on more adventurous days I reach for Davina and the rest of the time I can get a more than adequate workout with Leslie. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back