Change of job?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra_cake

Reaction score
anybody ever get them days, that they wish they wasnt a hairdresser, and just had a normal job without dealing with the public etc...

had a bad day today can you tell lol.....

sometimes i wish i did something else

I'm sure you'll get your mojo back soon. Try thinking about the days you've had in the past that have been brilliant.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Some of us change our careers to BEING a hairdresser!!! I used to be a nurse but now beauty therapist & student hairdresser. I think we all have those days! Whats happened to make your day so bad?

Kate

thanks , just mega busy, mega stressful, mega anoying faffing clients in today

normally can cope with one of these things but not all three in on day ....

ended up finished work 45 mins late :(

sometimes wish i did a less stressful job for the same wage

I think most environments are stressed nowadays. Offices cut back on so many staff you end up doing 3 peoples workload. Nurses, doctors, even supermarket check out staff have off days.

We all live in stressful times, unfortunately

Try to find a way to unwind and relax.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Well look, however bad or horrid the clients are, at least they're gone pretty quickly and you don't have to work with them all the time!!

I ADORE working with the public (Ok some more than others lol). Before I started doing this I did a number of jobs which were very stressful, constantly being interrupted, working to tight deadlines, working Saturdays etc . . . now I choose my hours and basically sit there chilling and chatting whilst doing someone's nails!! What a treat it is to be able to start something and carry on with it uninterrupted until I've finished!

But I'm sorry to hear that things are getting you down, hope you'r feeling better soon xx

I get that feeling all the time, sometimes I hate the public! They can be so horrible, it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to work ON them! But then I have really good days and love my job. Every job has its pros and cons.

Latest posts

Back