Change the tone - advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ally___pally

Reaction score
Hello!
Just after some advice really please, my mind is doubting myself and I just need some reassurance please (proberbly because it is 6am!)

Ok so i am Doing a new clients tint regrowth today.

Natural base 5
Previous hairdresser been using clynol viton s 7.4(auberb)
Client wants something less coppery.

I was thinking of doing
Wella koleston 7/73 on roots +9%
Mid length ends with 6%

Would you think that would be ok? And even ?

Thnks in advance ! Xx

Also like 7.71 depending on how warm she wants to be
X

7/73 is a gorgeous colour but might come up a bit too warm if she doesn't like 'copper' - it's not but a client might think that. 7/71 is a gorgeous tone and definitely not too warm.

I would refresh with Colour Touch rather than tint and 6%. It'll be much shinier.

Why not use illumina 7/34? It's not quite as bright as koleston so looks much more natural rather than a fake copper x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Why not use illumina 7/34? It's not quite as bright as koleston so looks much more natural rather than a fake copper x

7/43 is gorgeous! Super natural like I just love every shade in illumina😍

7/43 is gorgeous! Super natural like I just love every shade in illumina😍

Is it 7/43 or 7/34? I get so confused with the shade numbers, because of the illumina, colour touch,koleston and innocence!i forget which ranges have which colours haha.

Is it 7/43 or 7/34? I get so confused with the shade numbers, because of the illumina, colour touch,koleston and innocence!i forget which ranges have which colours haha.

/43 haha I know it is confusing!

7.4 in Clynol is pretty much the same as a 7/7 or 7/73.

Especially if you are lifting 2 levels I would go with a 7/71 or is there a 7/17?

And isn't it 20vol for 2 levels lift in wella?

And jamie just out of curiosity why did you recommend a /34 if the client wants less of a coppery tone?

Especially if you are lifting 2 levels I would go with a 7/71 or is there a 7/17?

And jamie just out of curiosity why did you recommend a /34 if the client wants less of a coppery tone?

Now you've said it like that it does sound a bit silly lol. I just know that the tones in illumina are much more suttle and natural rather than bright and bold. But your right /34 would be too copper #cringe!

I'm sure there's a 7/17 in koleston. Would be much better for lifting. Wella is 1 level of lift with 20vol.

Yes there is 7/17 and who said 30v colourgirly?

Yes there is 7/17 and who said 30v colourgirly?

CG was asking me what 30vol does in wella. If that's what you're talking about.

Omg my mind is blown today,spent to long on salongeek!

Omg my mind is blown today,spent to long on salongeek!

Have a breather and come back tomorrow😂

Latest posts

Back