Charge for Shellac on top of Enhancements?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My price list is now updated but now the printer has run out of ink. There's always something eh!

Thanks for all your input ladies!

What did you go with in the end?

I went with £10 with Shellac on top and £5 with Vinylux on top. Glitters and foils are £0.50 each nail.

Good choice then there is always room for a price increase later x

I add £10 onto my enhancement price as you have already don't cuticle and filing so I find it super quick I to do.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It depends on the clients needs, I have always charged more for French as its more time consuming then one colour, more products and bulb usage, It all adds up. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahh ok so do you charge more for white tips than clear? Just thinking clear tips take more filing and blending.
Hope I don't sound like I'm been mean with the questions, I'm not at all, jut like to see other people's view points so I can decide what I prefer :) xx

LolliDolli💋

I charge an extra £5 for shellac or gelish over enhancements, no base cost needed just the other steps. Xxx

I do it with no base coat over my gel ext (I use gelish for them so I know the system goes together)
I always use a base coat over l&p. is this necessary? Xx

LolliDolli💋

Ahh ok so do you charge more for white tips than clear? Just thinking clear tips take more filing and blending.
Hope I don't sound like I'm been mean with the questions, I'm not at all, jut like to see other people's view points so I can decide what I prefer :) xx

LolliDolli💋

I'm not quite sure what you mean? Are you referring to actual tips to glue on then and gel? If yes then I only use clear as I use CND Brisa lite sculpting gel. X

I charge an extra £5 for shellac or gelish over enhancements, no base cost needed just the other steps. Xxx

me too, so extra £5 for gelish and £8 for a french gelish.

I'm not quite sure what you mean? Are you referring to actual tips to glue on then and gel? If yes then I only use clear as I use CND Brisa lite sculpting gel. X

Sorry yeah that's what I meant :) thanks for been patient haha I knew what I was on about lol 😊 xx

LolliDolli💋

If you don't already charge more for French than colour I wouldn't charge more for it over extensions though. That could confuse people. I charge the same for either.

LolliDolli💋

Latest posts

Back