charges for nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails by lisa

Reaction score
How much does everyone charge for nail art? like diamantes, glitter stripes, etc,thanks

If you do a search loads will come up on this. I charge 50p a nail for dimanties or 5.00 for a full hand. Glitter i charge 5 pounds more on top of a full set. I dont do any other nail art really as i dont have much call for it.HTH

i think that it different t for each tech i charge as little as 5.00 dollars to as much 40.00 dollars a set depends on the time i have to block simple stripes 1 color 5 extra dollar stripes w/2-3 colors and glitter 10.00 and it i ad stones stones cost 3/1.00 dollar hopes that this help you

I look at the difficulty, time and materials used, and charge accordingly.
My rate starts at 1,50 euro per nail, and goes up from there.

greetz, Elly

www.nailart-online.com

i charge depending how many nails they want art on. if they want something a little more challenging on just two nail, i charge the same as a full set of simple nail art. if i have all of the paints out for two nails, what's the difference.
i've heard to charge $1 per minute. if i charged that little, i wouldn't make any money, i paint just a little too fast for that price!

www.mynailsrock.com

it depends so...it's hard to say. I charge from 5 dollars (two fingers) to 50 dollars (10 fingers). It depends on how much time, difficulty, and material I used

HI

I did this thread, do a search and you should find it, it had lots of replies.

When I trained with LCN I think they said you should work out your charges for nail art at 50p a minute.

Hi

I do two finger nailart for free, because I enjoy it. I charge after that per finger, depends on detail and how much the product cost me.

nail-chick said:
i charge depending how many nails they want art on. if they want something a little more challenging on just two nail, i charge the same as a full set of simple nail art. if i have all of the paints out for two nails, what's the difference.
i've heard to charge $1 per minute. if i charged that little, i wouldn't make any money, i paint just a little too fast for that price!

www.mynailsrock.com
THAT QUOTE IS FOR AIRBRUSHING .

I am a new tech so my prices may not make much since but i do make good money. If my client wants art on just to fingers I charge 25.00 (full set no art is 22.00) and if they want art on all the fingers its 27.00 to 30.00 depends on if the art is just paint or 3-d or if i add stones. I charge 15.00 for a pedi and if they want art added i charge 3.00 per nail. don't ask how i came up with that but it works for me. since everyone wants art i make good on my sets and pedis:green:

Latest posts

Back