Charging for repair/chipped nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helencowleard

Reaction score
Id love to get a idea of what people charge to repair nails, either chipped Shellac/Brisa Lite smoothing gel with additives or a silk/fibreglass wrap and redo Shellac afterwards. Im mobile & unsure what I should be charging.
Thanks ladies :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

For 1 Nail 5,-€ because you have hygienic costs at all.

Each other nail will be 3,-€

I charge £3.00 for an emergency nail repair-whatever it is.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I charge £3.00 for an emergency nail repair-whatever it is.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Per nail or for the appointment?

I wouldn't charge within the first couple of days. After that then £3.00

I've just had a client contact me saying she has "lost" 4 nails and wants them doing before NYE. I done her a full set of acrylics with shellac and additives. I'm not sure what to charge :/ especially because I'm mobile and would be travelling 15mins just to replace the 4 nails x

Forgot to mention I done the nails a week ago :(

How much did you charge for full set including additives art ?

I would make a sit at my desk price maybe eg) £5
Then take the total cost and device by 10 (that's the cost per nail )
Charge that + the 5£ surcharge .

Use a formula like that to workout the price .

But also offer her the price for a removal and new set . So she knows her options .

I only charged her £28 cause it was a family friend. So it would be £16.20 to replace the 4 + surcharge?
I hate thing like this, really knocks your confidence and you feel awful telling the cost to repair :(

I only charged her £28 cause it was a family friend. So it would be £16.20 to replace the 4 + surcharge?
I hate thing like this, really knocks your confidence and you feel awful telling the cost to repair :(

You don't have to charge the surcharge , I would be more inclined to charge it if it was only 1 nail . If you see what I mean x

Yeah I know what you mean, I know she's a picker from what my mum said and she word behind a bar and even said she bases her hands about switching barrels ect 🙊

Latest posts

Back