Charging for Swarovski Crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyGray

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a quickie. I've had a search around to see what kinds of prices people are charging for Crystals and it seems most people have a set price for nail art like "add £4 for nail art". But I don't offer any other nail art at the moment (because I suck - but I am practising!) so was thinking of just adding a price per gem to my price list...

So my question is, is this a good idea and whats a good price?

Thanks in advance.

Charlie

I charge 50p per crystal

If you make it too cheap some clients will want loads of them attached and it takes time and time is money.

Jacqui xx

Thanks very much indeed. I was umming and ahhing about 30p per crystal, a bit cheap you think?

It depends if the client wants say 10 crystals on each hand, is it worth the extra £6.00 to you.

Or 40p per crystal, lets say 5 crystals on each hand which is £4.00 and half the time to apply.

Jacqui xx

At the salon where i work we cover all of the nails in crystals and we charge £50 a set.

Hi,
I cover nails completely in Swarovski crystals and charge £50 - £75 depending on nail length.
If they just want ring finger completley covered I charge £6.50 for that nail plus what ever else they have had on other nails.
If it is big toes £10 per nail, plus the polish or Shellac they have on rest of toes.
Single crystal 50p each.
Hope this helps.
x x :hug: x x

Thanks for the replies guys, thats a great help! :)

Latest posts

Back