Charging for Swarovski

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouboutinLover

Reaction score
Hey ladies - I'm a bit stumped I've been sent this pic by one of my ladies asking how much to charge for this (beautiful work whoever it is) so that's my question really! What would you charge? For the Swarovski alone I mean.
I'm struggling really as the majority of my ladies are 'over' the Swarovski thing and I only really do them here and there - they prefer hand painted nail art. So it's going to be a big layout really for one set of nails.
Any help would be appreciated thank you [emoji4]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1489752876.814711.jpg

Well usually it's cost X 2 isn't but that set took a long time. Capital do Swarovski crystals.

If you don't stock the larger gems already and you're unlikely to use them again it will be a big expense as they come in packs and not individually. On the other hand, you may get asked for this design again if you post designs on social media.
I charge a lot more than x2 for them due to the extra time added on to the service.

That nail artist charged over $100 for that set ... just saying

Thank you ladies for your responses. You've confirmed what I was thinking - and actually nailpod I did tot up the cost of the Swarovski I would need + plus a normal infill and my time of course and it was way over £100. So I'm so glad you've told me that! You'd think after 6 years I'd be comfortable charging what I'm worth but I still look at costs like that sometimes and need someone too say - yeah that's right! [emoji85]

Latest posts

Back