charging

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessClaire

Reaction score
how much would you charge a friend of a friend for a cut and colour? for her colour she only gets a large chunk of her hair bleached and toned. would you say £20 was reasonable? thanks

how much would you charge a friend of a friend for a cut and colour? for her colour she only gets a large chunk of her hair bleached and toned. would you say £20 was reasonable? thanks

Hi, a freind of a freind ?
if you are in business fully trained and you are mobile , then charge her full price ,
or just charge the same as you charge all your other customers ,

I suppose if you are still training or at college then as long as you cover your product costs then it sounds reasonable :hug: x minky

no im fully trained just dont do much of home work. thanks

Hi ,

My friend came last week to have a c/bd, she also brought a friend with her to have a c/bd, I know its not the same as a colour but I charge my friend the same as I would any other customer so her friend got charged the same...

I have friends that work in tescos but just because I go through the checkout there on I dont get discount on my food.

But at the end of the day its your call hth's

Latest posts

Back