Charity event worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Laura

Reaction score
Hi

I have been asked if I want to hold a stall at a local charity event for the homeless doing manis and pedis. £15 for the 6 hours and you keep what you earn. Has anybody done anything like this before, if so, did you find it worth it i.e. did you get any future business from it? x

Laura x

I've done quite a few and they vary but usually I make enough for it to be worth while doing x

I'm just a bit nervous about turning up there on my own - not done anything like this before!! x

You'll be fine honestly everyone is usually really friendly and you can have a chat to other people with tables. I think you'll be quite busy. I usually charge £5 per person. I've done nail art before but in the last one I did brow shaping or mini manicures.

Do you have a friend who will go with you for this first 1? Don't forget to take lots if business cards

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

You'll be fine honestly everyone is usually really friendly and you can have a chat to other people with tables. I think you'll be quite busy. I usually charge £5 per person. I've done nail art before but in the last one I did brow shaping or mini manicures.

Do you have a friend who will go with you for this first 1? Don't forget to take lots if business cards

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

I have got a couple of friends who I know would come with me but neither of them drive and I don't want them to be stuck there for the whole 6 hours waiting for me - just really worried about standing there on my own without any interest feeling like a complete idiot! :( x

Latest posts

Back