Charity event......wow!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diddle

Reaction score
I attended a charity event on friday night (my first one) and wow i never stopped. I did really well. I was apprehensive when i got there because all the therapists had been grouped together and i thought i wouldn't do very well, but from the start of the night untill the end i had people queeing!!

I just wanted to share with you i would say definately attend the charity events!! I think i have picked up a couple of new clients too and handed out flyers to 100 people so fingers crossed!!

hi. can i ask what treatment you did please . i am doing one soon so just after a bit of advice and well done

Well done, they are very worthy causes.

I am working in the salon, where I used to work on Friday, donating all my mornings takings to Loros. The salon are holding a tombola, raffles etc too. Sadly our friend and client lost the battle to cancer at 39 so hoping we raise lots of money to her chosen charity. xxx:hug:

My retail items didn't sell tbh. But i did waxing and did one after the other!!!

Latest posts

Back