Charity events!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjamjarz

Reaction score
Hey so I've signed up for the midnight walk this year for st Claire's hospice in aid of any loved one who has been treated by them (my best friends mum) and then the cancer research race for life run for my nan who sadly died of cancer 7 years ago ..

Just wondered if there were any other geeks out there giving it ago?

Giving a small bit back to all the help we receive in times of need I suppose! Xx

Im doing the race for life, did it last year for the first time, although only ran a little bit and walked a lot!!

Im doing the race for life, did it last year for the first time, although only ran a little bit and walked a lot!!

Haha I know I'm half thinking am I really gonna run I all but to be honest 'its the taking part that counts!'
Never done any kind of run or anything for charity and felt like I needed to do someone,, I want to do the breast cancer research one too (mainly to get to wear the pink bra over my top I think ;) ) haha!! Talk about going from doing none to three in one year lol!! X

Good for you, I think its great to do what we can, I had a friend die suddenly of a brain tumor, my husband had a work colleague die of the same and my best friends dad did too, all within a few years of each other, really makes you think that cancer research need all the funds they can get. I now give to cancer research too as every little helps x

Latest posts

Back