Charity Giving Day for fellow Geeks!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mairead

Reaction score
Don't know if anything has been suggested like this before but it is just a thought that I'm sharing with you and wondered your thoughts. . I have a son aged 20 who volunteers in an orphanage in Kenya, if you watched the slum programme for comic relief where Lenny Henry was then you will know where Harry is as he is just on the edge of there working in St Pauls Orphanage Nairobi (they have a FB page so add them and check out the great work they do and the beautiful children there) also Harry writes a blog of his time there which is quite an interesting read! Anyway I'll get to the point. . Clearly here on salongeek we are all a good bunch, sharing advice, offers and giving support to each other, so, thinking out of the box I thought maybe we should all get our opinions together and suggestions for who we should support and have a charity day where we each give a minimal amount (I recommend maybe 10p each treatment we do or service we provide) on that given day to our chosen charity. . It will be a really good way to attract business and press attention (if you get involved) and also will make a difference to people who need it. . What do you think???

I think it is a fab idea x

Latest posts

Back