Charity ladies night treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautG

Reaction score
Hey everyone, has anybody done a stall at a ladies night before? I've been asked to do one & thought it would be a good opportunity but trying to think what kinds of things I could do?
I thought maybe hand & arm massages/ file & polish or maybe mini facials??

Would love to hear what other people have done or what you think,
Thank you!

Yes I have done loads, I would be offering the treatments that you most want to promote or that will hopefully gain you the most business. A hand and arm.massage is nice but it probably wont open up.many doors to new clients. I normally focus on back massage,indian head massage or reflexology. All 15min taster sessions at £10each. Other things people do that work well include gel polish/shellac or facial massage.mini facials are great if its a half hr treatment but if you are only doing 15min slots they are rubbish as its all on and off with all the products ,and not really enough time for them to think wow this therapist is good! Make sure you take lots of flyers, and include a gift voucher for the raffle, and maybe x amount off a full treatment at your salon /premises /mobile business if they book on that day xx

Ive done nails at ladies nights, I just did Gel Polish and File & Paints. It was great fun and I got to talk to a lot of people about my business and handed out lots of leaflets.

I got booked for a macmillan coffee morning this week and I am doing neck and shoulder massage, file and polish hands and toes.

I have given each treatment 15 minutes each and they are ranging from £4-£7 and I agreed to donate 10% of my takings to Macmillan. It won't be a big money maker for me but it is nice to do something for a good cause.

I have created little gift bags which have my promotional flyer and business card and loke a nail file, face mask and a polish in there. I think it would be a good touch and hopefully they will remember me.

Thank you so much for all these ideas, they all sound fab & definitely given me some ideas!

Latest posts

Back