Chat days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Crap... I spaced it again... sorry all... Monday nights are a pain for me to remember :?

Will try and be there next Monday night 8pm GMT

Toodles

Well guys,
i keep popping in and out of the chat-room, getting dizzy, but I am always on my own in there. So I stay for a while, re-arrange the furniture in there, hoovered it a few times, sat down and waited.....................
I feel like ruthie no mates lol
Love Ruth xxxx

... in heart :)

Same here Ruth... The new site shows you who is in the chat room... Until then... I guess itll be hit n miss :(

Well hello peps. sorry i havnt posted for a weee while but i guess you heard what happened with the shop (me getting my last rights :( )
Well mother does like to move furniture. monday night chats are hard for me as i dont finish work till 7 and it takes me hours to get home so i never get on here till about 9pm(GMT) so by the time i come online the only person i can talk to is mother dearest so its faye no mates and ruth no mates......................
Anyway been real busy lately getting ready for the move to my new shop and i am really EXCITED about it. i think i am in need of a challenge :D
anyway will post bit more now that i have a bit of spare time
take care
mother leave my chair where it is PLEASE :D
take care all love faye (ruths only daughter)
xx

I`ve popped in and out of the room cos I`ve been on my own. Although I enjoy my own company the idea of a chat room isn`t to chat to yourself is it, lol.
Not into re-arranging furniture, I have a bad back (any excuse) so I`ll leave that to you, just don`t leave the lights off or else we`ll all fall over it.
Debs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back