Cheap but good quality, pre-bonded hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hay1987

Reaction score
I'm new to hair extensions, only recently been trained and have had a look at others pricing in my area and notice that many are only charging prices such as £90 for full head 18" indian remy micro loops, £100 for 20". That's fitted!, I can't even find the hair that cheap let alone make any money for fitting it, how are they doing it so cheap?

They are buying cheap nasty hair that won't last! That's how! It is best to buy good quality hair that will last longer. Yes your clients will have to pay more money but they will thank you for it x

Thankyou,I'm just finding it hard to be competitive. X

Thankyou,I'm just finding it hard to be competitive. X

find a good wholesaler and stick to your prices. pay cheap pay twice or good extensions are not cheap,cheap extensions are not good is what i like to say lol xx

Get them to buy the hair and you just fit itfor100 that's what I do then the hair problem isn't your problem. If Anything happens to the hair it's not your fault. Just guide them x

Get them to buy the hair and you just fit itfor100 that's what I do then the hair problem isn't your problem. If Anything happens to the hair it's not your fault. Just guide them x

But if they buy nasty cheap hair it looks bad on you, your clients are a walking advertisement.

Russian Range Remy hair is the best quality! x

Not very professional looking neither that's like going for a colour but having to buy a nice and easy and take it with you
No such thing as cheap and good I use hair rebellion for budget never had problems with the hair and as someone said remember they are an advertisement for you so if the hair looks crap it makes you look bad even though its nothing to so with your fitting x

I would never offer to fit their hair if they buy it from somewhere other than from me. They're a walking advertisement as some of of you have already said on here and also, the problem IS yours because is highly likely the hair will be so bad that they put the onus on you. Why give yourself the added hassle?

On the other hand, when they're walking around with matted up rats tails, and someone asks who did their hair, they probably will say your name, but fail to add that you only fitted the hair, so you're putting your name to a walking mess?

I would never do that!

I have my own salon and I collect natural human hair for my clients personally from Russia and its native Ukraine. Its take a lot of hard work and effort that I do for my customers and you can understand that I have to take my charges for giving these quality services. Hence my charges gets high and my clients gets utmost services. Therefor it all depends on your service and hair quality that you are offering to your customers. Do not bother too much about the prices. people are knowledgeable about the things and they will surely come to you if they like your services. Good luck for your business.

Latest posts

Back