Cheap Nail Table from Ikea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmogeek

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Just thought I'd share a fab find with you. This table I found in Ikea when I was looking for a new nail table as mines broke. It's perfect height and length I think and is MEGA CHEAP! about £14 for top and legs all in. Not bad I thought for a nail table. Anyways I ended up just using the legs to put on my existing table top and it fixed the problem but I'd also use this table top as a nail table I think it's great value.

Just thought I'd share with anyone looking for a bargain.

Hope y'all have a lovely xmas xxx

IKEA | Table tops & legs | VIKA table bar system | VIKA AMON/ VIKA CURRY | Table

You can also get a drawer cabinet that's quite slimline in white too that goes under this table for storage its got about 5/6 drawers so I'm going back to Ikea to get that. sorry can't find online just now but ill post link once I've been to shop and know the name of it.

IKEA | Storage furniture | Drawer units | HELMER | Drawer unit on castors

It fits nicely under the table and comes also in white

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!

i was looking for a cheap table that i could use for practicing on, and it looks like i'l be able to attach cher (the nail trainer) on to it too? do you know if you can attach a hand onto it?

i'm going to head to ikea tommorrow i think!

:)

I have this table and the drawer unit in my spare room..you can indeed attach the nail trainer to it!! It is really fab value. I looked at getting a nail bar thingy from Sallys and was so glad I didn't bother as this is much better and far far cheaper! :)

I bought one of these tables and I'm very pleased with it. When I got mine, there were a variety of sizes to choose from, too. I've got one of those kidney shaped mobile tables, but I found it too small and heavy to be of any real use, so the Ikea one is perfect for having at home. :)

oh hey that is pretty nice. i know they have ikea in seattle because my grandma shops there and when i go to visit her she always talks me down memory lane..i love the sweedish fish candies at that ikea deli heehee. white isnt much muh styo though i like stained woods, is there a ikea in denver colorado? i havent seen one since i moved here, they got em in socali too

I have this table and the drawer unit in my spare room..you can indeed attach the nail trainer to it!! It is really fab value. I looked at getting a nail bar thingy from Sallys and was so glad I didn't bother as this is much better and far far cheaper! :)

thanks! will go this week and pick one up, they have a good few in sgtock so should get one :)

:)

Here is mine:lol::lol::lol:.
http://www.salongeek.com/members/na...t-now-have-not-had-time-frame-poster-yet.html
Great table! I have the drawer on white but the red looks fab! I would recommend a glass top for the table though. The material does not handle some nail products and is a bit hard to clean. Im at the moment thinking about covering my table with the same wallpaper i have in the room and then glass on top.
I also find those great products for any NailGeek:
IKEA | Työtuolit | Perustyötuolit | TRAKTOR | Pyörällinen jakkara
IKEA | Säilytyskalusteet | Laatikostot | ANDY | Laatikosto + pyörät

IKEA rules:green:

Just be careful with any spills though cause its strips the surface. I bought a glass sheet for mine which helped to maintain it, the sheet cost £30 and nothing could damage that!!! (well unless you dropped it!)

Just be careful with any spills though cause its strips the surface. I bought a glass sheet for mine which helped to maintain it, the sheet cost £30 and nothing could damage that!!! (well unless you dropped it!)

The top only costs £14, I'd rather have 2 new ones for the cost of the glass. That said I've been using the Vika Curry kidney shaped table top for 4 years now and it's just starting to show signs of wear and tear. I bought 2 when I got my original one 4 years ago so it's waiting in the loft for a unveiling in the new year :lol:

yes its the same thickness as a normal nail table so should be perfect for attaching trainer hand to

Latest posts

Back