Cheapest sticky feet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyByP

Reaction score
I need to buy some sticky feet for spray tanning and the local beauty supplier shops are like £20 for 5o pairs etc. way to expensive. Where is the best place to get a decent amount of sticky feet i.e pack of 100/200 without breaking the bank?! i dont mind what kind they are foam or cardboard but im not over keen on the ones with just 2 strips of sticky tape on?

many thanks in advance :)

In college sometimes we were taught to lay down a black towel and then some couch roll on top of the towel and also some outside the tent, seemed to do the job!

I could try that :) i always have a towel down. just think these sticky feet cost a fortune :/

Try the towel trick and maybe put some barrier cream on the soles of the feet too?!

I agree that sticky feet are far too expensive for what they are!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

It works out 40p a pair so I factor that into my price per tan. It looks good to use them and stops the clients feet taking on the tan solution :)

I need to buy some sticky feet for spray tanning and the local beauty supplier shops are like £20 for 5o pairs etc. way to expensive. Where is the best place to get a decent amount of sticky feet i.e pack of 100/200 without breaking the bank?! i dont mind what kind they are foam or cardboard but im not over keen on the ones with just 2 strips of sticky tape on?

many thanks in advance :)

Hi - don't mean to jump on your thread, but can you tell me where you get the ones with 2 strips of tape on them please? I prefer these as do my clients as they're not pulling their whole sole of when taking them off!! Lol x

I gave up on sticky feet as my clients hated pulling them off. I now just use a clean black towel at the bottom of my tent and never have any bother with tanned soles.

Hi - don't mean to jump on your thread, but can you tell me where you get the ones with 2 strips of tape on them please? I prefer these as do my clients as they're not pulling their whole sole of when taking them off!! Lol x
i found some one amazon.. i dont find the sticky tape is good. not necesserily on these ones as i havent used them :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sticky-100p...8&qid=1412856926&sr=8-62&keywords=sticky+feet

but even with a black towel do you not find it still goes on feet from it going on the floor a bit?

I gave up on sticky feet as my clients hated pulling them off. I now just use a clean black towel at the bottom of my tent and never have any bother with tanned soles.

I completely agree with you on this...yes sticky feet in principle are great however there is an additional cost here to application and as you say customers hate the "sticky"residue with some products out there

If the application is good(nice and close in working) and the over spray is minimal,together with adequate extraction there really should be minimal over spray dropping to the floor.....certainly no more than a simple towel placed on the floor for the client to stand on which more than adequately protects the soles of the feet from "grabbing" solution and the consequential paddling solution through the salon floor :eek::lol::lol:

Ive never used sticky feet. Ive used a towel and roll and never had an issue with dark soles.

I thought sticky feet were a waste of money for what they are.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

No sticky feet for me, an added cost I can't justify PLUS my clients hated removing them (when I first started out I had some free with an order of solution so used them).

I just use a clean dark towel in the bottom of my tent, no issues with tanned soles for me.

Latest posts

Back