Eyelash techs - question on product and volume! (Canada)?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanitylashcutey

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I am new to this forum, thank you for accepting me!
I just recently finished my lashing course(s) and am working on family, friends and new clients! ;)

I wasn't shown the ropes about a couple of things and wondered if anyone has any advice on a few things?

1. I have (after unnecessary shipping amounts, taxes and costs i.e.: china etc...) narrowed a couple of product suppliers that I am hoping someone has advice on? These are - Sugarlash, Blink, Alluring (can these be found any cheaper than on their sites)?

2. I wasn't shown properly how to isolate the layers of the lashes, which under allot of searching and help I have figured it out...HOWEVER, I would like to know if there is any other way of doing this WITHOUT using tape? I have ordered the semi curved tweezers as I think this will help. (I do it now by carefully sifting through and isolating, but for me, I am slow....should I just keep this up and in time I will catch some speed? Do you usually do certain layers in a sequence? As it sits now it takes me 2.5 - 3hrs for a full set. Yikes lol (but better done correctly than fast and create a disaster for your client).

AND

3. What is the best way to achieve a FULL voluminous look? I used a thicker lash (0.20) and it was pretty, and have used the 3D-5D lashes...however they where a 0.07.........Should I get 0.10 or thicker? My question is:

What kinds of combinations work great if you have multiple choices for thickness, curl and lengths? (I did one over the weekend using .20 with 14, 12, and 9 &10's...she said she usually in the past had 16's..but her lashes are very short and very light. SO I didn't want them to break or sag or pull out....(would they have)?

I love love love doing extensions........I love seeing the creations! :) AND I am happy I found this site!!!!

Thank you,
A. :)

Latest posts

Back