Check out my website!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjk100

Reaction score
Yes, I like it, it's simple and effective.

There's a typo, 'partys' should read parties.

Kathie x

thanks very much, ill change that :)

I like the fact that it's easy to navigate and doesn't have loads of unnecessary writing (websites like that bug me lol)

The only thing I did notice is that some of your text isn't alligned perfectly, at first glance I thought you were only open mon-fri as your sat / sun hours have dropped down and to the left. Also on your prices, the top one is slightly to the left. Other than that I think it's really good!

I like things to be simple and minimal but this seems a bit too simple and not very exciting to look at.

Sorry, you've got a great advertising vehicle and I don't think you are utilising it to its maximum potential just yet.

You need to think about how you can expand on what you have and make me, or more importantly a client, WANT to come to you or call you for an appointment.

So, this is round one my lovely, time to see what else you can do.

Take a look at other web sites to get some ideas.

Jacqui xx

I like simple also, but this may be a bit too simple. I would also like to see the font a bit larger and double spaced for easier reading. Tidy up the lines so everything is in line and spell check spell check and then do it again. do not rely on the computer to do this. Have many others do it also.
I do like the graphics. Oh and what is F-Polish? Do you offer a treatment without polish?

Do you know I really like it!
It looks really funky and fresh!!

I do agree with above - I think you could add more content, and thats not a critisism, just dont sell yourself short.

But yeah it looks cool - snaps for you! x

simple but nice none the less =]...
what about putting some pics of your work on so people can see your work, or maybe some of you..
mine looks well fussy compared to yours lol.... xxx
The Ballroom Salon

good luck

thanks for all your tips, I'll take them all on board and have a go at adding some extras! I'm new too all of this beauty stuff only started this year but still working full time in a office which iv done for ten years! but I absolutetly LOVE it, defo what I was born too do just a bit late getting round to it!

thanks again xx

Latest posts

Back