Check out my website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Hey geeks
So i made a website last night
It is only small and is a working progress hoping to be able to afford a bigger one in new year.

All feedback welcome please

P.s i realise my lashes are cheap but when i originally started mobile i thoughr i needed to be cheap to get clients and now realsie this was a big mistake but will go up some more in new year also

Www.kellystaylorsbeauty.vpweb.co.uk

Eek

Great website well done, only two things I'd say to help is the prices need to be alined and I think you need a separate page for your price list Hun, well done though :) xx

Cheers
I tried that but i have to pay for another page will defo do that in new year and yes defo needs aligning cheers

I like it, I think its quite good considering you did it in one night !

There are a few grammar errors and I agree about the prices being aligned. This is something I would get sorted asap. I started building a vistaprint website and had the same problem so cancelled the whole thing when I realised that I had to pay extra just to get everything aligned, which imo should be included in the price ! I don't think it looks professional at all with the prices all over the place, sorry.

I also think if you are increasing your prices in January then I would put the new prices on now rather than in a months time. You could always advertise the current price as a special offer until January, that way there won't be any confusion for the client.

Great idea about prices thanks and yes will defo get them aligned thanks
And i awful at grammer !! Will get my mum to check through it thanks so much! Xx

Feel like I'm being a bit dim, but I couldn't see your prices. I saw one page, which looked nice, but no prices, and no other pages for prices. I browse in Safari, maybe thats the problem.

Couple of typos too:

You may want to give your name on the home page a capital "K".

References to Shellac should have a capital "S". At present there are inconsistencies.

Ok guys made sum amendments cheers can you see anything else i hve missed thanks again xxx

From your homepage - to look more professional, I would suggest the following amendements:

Welcome to Kelly's Beauty

Hello, my name is Kelly, I am an experienced and talented therapist and have been qualified for over 6 years. I pride myself in my work and I love creating beauty at competitive costs.
My goal is to pamper you from head to toe and to bring out your individual beauty.
.DELETE EXTRA FULLSTOPCheck out my services, and call me to make an appointment today!

My services include:

Semi permanent eyelash extensions
Massages
Shellac
Waxing
Opening times:
5pm till late
Please enquire for daytime appointments.

Please give 48 hours for any cancellations.

Cash or cheque only please
Thank(space) you.

On your About us page:
Massage section in price list, Indian head massage

Full body and Indian head.

Good luck with your business.

Last edited:
Done cheers i have a big crack in my laptop screen so couldnt see extra full stop!! Oops
Thanks everyone xx

Just out of interest. Do you accept cheques from new clients? Is everyone aware that the Cheque Guarantee Card system no longer works (it stopped in June this year). For this reason I only accept cheques from my regulars.

Hmmmm interesting!! Maybe i will put
Just cash then if dnt have any will have to take cash
Good point to make thanks

Latest posts

Back